Tuesday, July 4, 2023

A lovely compliment from an American subscriber to my second Net of Knowledge course

It is always very rewarding and heart-warming to receive such a nice compliment about the second of our Net of Knowledge courses, On Being a Five Element Acupuncturist, which has just been published. 

"Thank you for your honest, practical, and grounded perspective. I really liked how this course gave a general, global perspective on what it means, from the teacher's years of experience, to be a five-element practitioner. I found it very interesting and relatable.”

So I thank the American subscriber who took the time to write to me telling me how much she had enjoyed learning from the course. 

The link to my two Net of Knowledge courses, The Handbook of Five Element Practice and On Being a Five Element Acupuncturistfor anybody else also interested in learning from either of them is:

 https://netofknowledge.com/Discover?search=Nora+Franglen 

No comments:

Post a Comment