Sunday, May 14, 2023

My favourite Outer Fire points

 (In addition to Command Points)

 

HEART PROTECTOR (V)  (1 point)

V 4      Gate of Ch'i Reserve

 

THREE HEATER (VI)         (4 points)

VI 7     Assembly of Ancestors  

VI 12   Relax and Joy

VI 18   Feeding Meridians

VI 23   Silk Bamboo Hollow


AEPs

III 14   Heart Protector Correspondence  

III 22   Three Heater Correspondence

 

WINDOWS OF THE SKY

V1       Heavenly Pond (for men)

V 2      Heavenly Spring (for women)

IV 16   Heavenly Window


This completes the list of my favourite points for both sides of the Fire element and for the Wood element.  


It's noticeable how few points I have listed.  I realise that when I move on to Earth and Water there will be a much greater choice of points available.  And when I reach Metal, another element with its yin official in the Upper Jiao, I expect my list also to contain only a few favourite points.  This is because the number of points on the front of the Upper Jiao is far fewer than those on the Middle and Lower Jiao.


This made me look at the range of points available for all the elements, and try and see if there is a pattern here which relates to the number of points on different officials and in different areas of the body.  Totalling all the points on all the elements, including CV and GV, I have counted 115 points on all yin officials and more than double the number, at 246, for the total of all yang officials.  


It is also noticeable that the three Upper Jiao yin officials, Heart, Heart Protector and Lung, have the least number of points of all officials. This is reflected in my selection of only a total of 3 favourite points for Heart and Heart Protector officials, and only 2 for the Liver, although this is in the Middle Jiao.  


It will be interesting to compare this number with the total of my favourite points for all the other elements and their officials once I have completed these lists.


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment